- Why we collect personal information
We collect and use your personal information for the purpose of conducting our business as a Dairy Co operative, unless you have consented to us using your personal information for other purposes, or its use for another purpose is required or permitted by law.If you do not wish us to use your information in any of the above ways, please contact us (see addresses under paragraph entitled “Accessing Your Personal Information”).
- How we handle personal information
The type of information we collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- information you provide to us at our request;
- information you provide when you use our website, including your domain name, e-mail address, and information on what pages you access;
- any other information we may collect in the course of dealing with customers, shareholders / suppliers, employees.“personal information” means information or an opinion recorded about an individual that makes the individual’s identity reasonably apparent or ascertainable.
- Accuracy, completeness and quality of personal information
Murray Goulburn will endeavour to ensure that the personal information collected is up to date and complete, and we will assume that any personal information provided is free from errors and omissions, is not misleading or deceptive and complies with all relevant laws.We rely on the personal information provided and you should provide us with details of any changes to your personal information as soon as reasonably practicable following such change.
- Distribution of your personal information
We do not permit the personal information we hold to be distributed to third parties unless:
- we consider it necessary to be disclosed in order that Murray Goulburn can conduct its’ business; or
- you have consented (expressly or impliedly) or requested your personal information to be provided to a third party; or
- we are required or permitted by law to provide information to a third party.
- Accessing your personal information
- If you wish to access your personal information held by us please contact our Privacy Officer.
- If you have a further query or complaint about possible breaches of privacy, direct your enquiries to:The Assistant Company Secretary
Murray Goulburn Co-operative Co Limited
Freshwater Place, Level 15,
2 Southbank Boulevard
Southbank VIC 3006
Telephone: (03) 9389 6400
Facsimile: (03) 9387 5741
- The Assistant Company Secretary will to deal with your inquiry or complaint as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- Murray Goulburn Co-Operative Company Ltd (MGC) will endeavour to ensure that all information provided on this website is accurate and up to date. Persons intending to act or deal on information contained herein should ascertain with MGC if any later information is available. The use of any information on this website is at your own risk.
- MGC makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website.
- MGC will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any type whatsoever arising from using any information on or linked to or from this website.
- This disclaimer covers all material and information of all types in any and every part of this site and its attachments.